Saturday, October 20, 2012

Short and Sweet

is what this post is gonna be. I'm tired and ready to go to bed - it's been a long day and I'm sick of being awake and having to face my problems. So let's get this over with.

Buttermilk Cappuccino Cake
 - a birthday for a little girl who specifically requested this flavor and color scheme.


Always set up everything neatly - you will feel better AND work better.

First, level your cakes. Always, ALWAYS do this. You should have NO EXCUSE not to - this is ALWAYS necessary. 
Then, spread with espresso soaker. By now the scent of coffee is permeating the air. :D


Frost with Swiss Meringue Espresso Buttercream. . . . . .uh, YUM!


And spend the next couple hours cutting out, embossing, and tacking on ribbons and polka dots.

*phew* That went quicker than I thought.


Buona notte.

~ Elisabetta

No comments:

Post a Comment